Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Launched in 2003 in San Francisco by DJs Adrian & the Mysterious D, Bootie was the first club night in the U.S. dedicated solely to the burgeoning artform of the bootleg mashup -- and is now the biggest mashup event in the world, with monthly parties in nine cities on three continents, and various one-offs around the globe. Mixing and matching every musical genre, era, and style into one big dance party where everyone feels welcome, Bootie provides the soundtrack for the A.D.D. generation -- with free mashup CDs given away like candy! Bootie's DJs and house band Smash-Up Derby, as well as guest mashup DJs from around the world, keep your brain guessing and body dancing with creative song combinations, celebrating -- and satirizing -- the many different forms of music. Bootie also presents the infamous Midnight Mashup Show, featuring drag and burlesque performers. Bootie showcases the best mashup productions from around the world ... because one song at a time just isn't enough! For more info: http://www.BootieUSA.com
- Bootie Top 10 - November 2009
- Bootie Top 10 - October 2009
- Bootie in Brazil: Tour report!
- Bootie Top 10 - September 2009
- Bootie goes to Burning Man ... again!
- A+D go to Brazil! Bootie Brasília and A Loca in Sã...
- Bootie 6-Year Anniversary Weekender!
- Bootie Top 10 - July 2009
- Bootie Top 10 - Tribute to Michael Jackson
- Bootie Top 10 - June 2009